Designed for rapid, efficient coding of secondary packages, the new 1200 produces high-resolution text, logos and high-density graphics on fast-moving production lines in the food, beverage, pharmaceutical and other industries. With a stainless steel casing and industrial-grade printheads, the new 1200 thermal inkjet printer is designed to excel in a variety of industrial settings, including those with dusty, humid or corrosive conditions.
- Print codes from 50.8 mm (2”) up to 203 mm (8”).
- Bulk ink delivery modules available in 680 ml, 1360 ml or 2,720 ml.
- Print image with 1-600 horizontal dpi in increments of 1.
- With 100% readable barcodes at high production rates.
- 7” touch screen with Intuitive, WYSIWYG interface.
- Snap-in and out cartridges for no-hassle reliable printing.